LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ammajeshwari Nemagoud   21 July 2020

delayed land dispute

there is nothing as much of a
dispute. All the party names already in RTC. Just need judgement from the court ordering division of the land. But my lawyer is deliberately delaying the case. And he doesn't reply calls or messages. What further step should I take?
I'm from Karnataka


 2 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     21 July 2020


Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Vishnu P Sopanam   21 July 2020

property cases account for 2/3 of total cases in India.Some cases takes decades to get a verdict.what is the present stage of case.if you are not satisfied with your current lawyer you can change the lawyer.There is no shortcut to speed up the case.you have to wait.if you have no patience to wait then try for an out of court settlement through mediation

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register