Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bheemappa Bandikeri (STA)     07 July 2012

Delay in proudct replacement and refund of amount rs.5298

Sir,

I had ordered for 1 Ghz Wespro Touch Screen Tablet PC with 3G (S714) from Naaptol (Order Ref.No is 3986993) on 16/05/2012. But the product was defective. And as per naaptol instruction I sent it back to naaptol for repair and waited for one month. After one month 07 days I received the product on 30/06/2012 without repair or replacement. So I called naaptol customer care on 30/06/2012 and naaptol customer care executives Mr.Saddam and Sudha asked me to return the product to the below address for refund of my amount. So I have sent the product with user manual, warranty card, carry case and Ethernet connector, charger and a copy of naaptol bill, a letter from Wespro Digital Pvt Ltd,to below address on 30/06/2012 through blue dart courier (AWB No.13552265996).It has been received by Mr. Vipin on 02/07/2012 at 11.45 AM.I sent a mail to support@naaptol.com,but I did not receive any reply and waited for 06 days and still my amount of Rs.5298 has not been refunded. And today when I called Mr.Krishna from naaptol customer care told product has been received and it will be replaced. This very non-sense that i was told by Mr. Saddam on 30/06/2012 for refund of amount, that has not been updated with them and they are very careless about customers and say that my amount will be refunded within 21 days.I am very fed up of naaptol. So please anyone suggest me that how to teach a lesson to naaptol people that in future nobody can just think of naaptol. One funny thing is that the product I had recieved was out of warranty as told by Wespro company. Those people who do not have guts to sell their defective products directly to customers are trying to sell it to people through naaptol by cheating people. Please anyone suggest how to get my amount back and is is possible to send a legal notice to naaptol for recovery of amount with penalty for mental torture undergone so far.My product has been sent to the following address.

Khasra no.386, Gail no.2,
‘A’ Bock, Mahipalpur Extension,
New Delhi-110037

Learning

8 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 July 2012

As per attachment 1002127314_copy of naaptol bill.jpg

the product is billed by Wespro to you.The contact person mentioned is Mohammad Owais.This comapny has billed out of warranty product.It is believed that while placing the order you have not accepted any condition like " as is where is basis" and it was duely mentioned in the order form that the product is covered by warranty for period................days.

You may look into the warranty card issued to you. The product serial number,invoice number, warranty period should have mentioned in it.You may pull Wespro also.

You may issue notice to Wespro and Naaptol, and later file complaint with DCDRF.

You may also approach consumer help websites like :

pehredar@network18online.com,

https://www.facebook.com/Pehredar

www.grahakseva.com/

Bheemappa Bandikeri (STA)     09 July 2012

Sir, Thank you so  much for your kind suggestion and as you suggested I have complained about this in pehredar@network18online.com, https://www.facebook.com/Pehredar and www.grahakseva.com

And I am looking forward for your advise.

Thank you sir

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 July 2012

You may issue notice ( which you can also send) to Wespro and Naaptol, and mention that you shall be constrained to approach the institution of print and electronic media, police, consumer help websites, public-social-legal portals, NGO's, courts of law, lok adalat, regulators, dept. of company affairs. Thus company won’t be able to complain and shall stand notified.

You may approach a lawyer expert in handling consumer cases, and later file complaint with DCDRF, and while you focus on your business your lawyer shall handle the consumer complaint. Keep regular touch with your lawyer.

Let the complaint lodged with consumer help websites be to tame and shame them.

Such companies are adamant, recalcitrant and habitual offenders. In your case both Wespro and Naap Tol,  have willfully and intentionally pushed out of warranty product, to you.

You may search the previous decided cases at Confonet

confonet.nic.in/

and establish that both of these companies are a habitual offender.

A determined customer may contemplate to charge for criminal breach of trust, forgery.

Bheemappa Bandikeri (STA)     10 July 2012

Dear Sir,
I am very delighted ans feeling happy about your concern about my problem. I am feeling very happy to inform you that after all the complaints given in all forums as suggested by you, I received a call today from Naaptol telling that a cheque of Rs.5298 will be dispacthed within 07 working days and the same reply I have got in GrahakaSeva.com. More over I am very much moved by your words against fraud comapanies that are minting money by cheating people like this. I would like to thank you again and again for giving me relief after so much torture I underwent by Naaptol. You people are doing gereat job (Lawyers Club of India) by counselling and by guiding the people who are suffering from such faruds.I would like to make all my friends and colleagues to be aware of  great job that is being done by your club. I would like to be in touch with you in future. Thank you again for your concern.

Thanking you sir,

Warm Regards,
Bheemappa Bandikeri

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 July 2012

You may supply a email to Naap Tol and minute the discussions by company's employee ( mention phone number, date, time of call, name of employee and committement to supply the payment so as to reach within 7 days).You may demand the payment be supplied by Bank DD thru redg. post only.

After the receipt of payment you can still demand compensation for losses suffered by you e.g. phone calls, emails, legal consultation, harassment, loss of precious business and family hours etc and still approach the institutions and DCDRF.

Or in case the company indulges into tantrums, delay you can approach the institutions and DCDRF.

Make your near and dear ones, acquaintances aware of their rights and educate them not to succumb to such companies.

Bheemappa Bandikeri (STA)     16 July 2012

I would like to thank lawyers club of india which is doing great job for legal guidance of consumer problems.Naaptol has refunded the amount of rs.5298 to my credit card account directly on 10.07.2012. But who will pay for the mental torture I have undergone from naaptol since more than one month and lost around rs.500 for calling naaptol every time and wasted my personal,official and family life by interacting with these people?. And I would like to suggest people, who are going to purchase any product online, to be careful and check the reviews of any product online before going for purchasing online.

Thank you one and all who helped in this regard.

Bheemappa Bandikeri (STA)     16 July 2012

Sir,

I would like to ask you one thing that whether it is possible for anybody to join your club or only lawyers can join. What is the procedure to join your club?. I woluld like to join your club as a member to seek your legal advise in any of my legal problems. If possible, what is the membership fee to join your club?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 July 2012

It is felt that AML guidelines can be invoked if any entity other than CC holder or CC Company deposits money in CC a/c. You may check with CC Company how they have allowed the company to deposit money in your CC a/c. Let them supply you a reply in writing for future reference and records.

You may demand refund of actual expenses incurred by you e.g. Rs.500/ stated by you and compensation.

Good companies have their internal compensation policy and do not hesitate to compensate to avoid litigation and major penalty by courts of law. However in \such a case company may ask to sign an undertaking that no claim shall remain. If Wespro and Naaptol resort to tantrums you may again seek intervention consumer portals. If you are determined you may approach a competent and experienced lawyer. The company has been pushing out of warranty/expire products. A civil suite may be more rewarding. Consumer Forums usually levy light penalties.

You can become a member of LCI by accessing LCI website as per terms of LCI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register