Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohit   09 December 2022

defendant refuse

if defendant refuse in executing court that i am not in possession decree can not execute against me .so can excutive court set a side decree of high court ?


 8 Replies

vijay sathya   09 December 2022

executive court is only for execution not to interpret the judgment passed by the Hon'ble Court

mohit   09 December 2022

so can excutive court dismisses execution petition or will. decide it while one objector comes during execution pending

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     09 December 2022

No,executing court can't dismiss or amend decree .Executing court can decide objections regarding maintainability of execution petition only.

mohit   09 December 2022

ok thanks sir

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     09 December 2022


Executing court don't have the power to set aside High Court decree. 

Sidhhi   09 December 2022

Any order passed by High Courts can't be dismissed or mis interpreted by sub ordinate courts. Only SCI has this power.

naveenraj jain (proprietor)     10 December 2022

there is one recent judgment (reportable) on execution cases.. such execution cases have to be closed within 6 months after filing of the execution case

mohit   14 December 2022

but distric court not following 6 month disposal direction of supreme court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query