New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aruanbh Rajan   15 April 2020

Defective car

I bought a car recently which after few days of use and after functioning fine for 1000km started giving problems also the mileage is too less than the one mentioned by the retailing agency. Can i get my money back or ask the agency to replace the car


 1 Replies

N. Sivaprakash, Chennai 984099 (Advocate)     15 April 2020

If there is a written instrument you can go for consumer action and get your money back.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register