Defamation suit

I am private employee working in X company from last ten years and still continuing two years back I had funny converstion with an female employee about my collegue whom i praposed earlier and later she got married. But that female employee who is one of the team lead of my process projected that funny conversion as I am about s*xually harase her informed my oral communication in her own scriptt later than My manage started harassing orally and in work also my work scope was reduced. 

Even I tried convence my managers there are not listening still harasing me. So I am on plan file a law suit on that employee so could you please suggest me is I am going in right ways


For filing a Complaint under Defamation, the act must have been published.     published has a wider meaning. 


Lawyer at Supreme Court of India

Sir, For defemation u can visit my page and read the article on Defemation ..... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450,9911218741
Dy Director

The facts have not been narrated in understandable manner.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x