LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kaatu Poochi (Kaatu Poochi&Co)     05 July 2014

Defamation instead of 340 crpc wife false allegation in dvc

My advocate informed me not able to file 340 Cr.Pc in my location the DVA is going on another location and he also said the defamation case instead of 340 Cr.Pc it's also cover the false allegation. In the defamation under I will ask the false evidence by wife, proof the false verbal allegation. Defamation also support to dismiss my DVA case.

Kindly Guide me.

Learning

3 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     05 July 2014

Please file Speedy Trial first.

File Perjury in the same court where DV is going on.

File Defamation after winning DV.

Your lawyer is misleading you.

Kaatu Poochi (Kaatu Poochi&Co)     05 July 2014

I want tell some true news to public. My DVA case is going on municipal court. Already I have appointed advocate I was in out of state. Advocate informed me you not received summon so u don't worry u not comple to attend the court without receive summon. But my aged father mother received summon. My advocate appear the court on behalf of my father mother. However the corrupted Judge without any notification passed the exparte order. So I don't like to file the perjury the same court coz the judge is not favor of me. My opposite party is political influence person. So I don't like to file 340crpc in that court coz the judge not favor of me.

I want to file the defamation in my location.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     05 July 2014

If that is the case then you should appeal that order in High Court by filing Criminal Writ (Article 227) then that judge will learn some lesson. First you get out from DV then go for both criminal and civil defamation. Please understand that point.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register