LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satish   05 May 2021

Decision needed on property

I want to do business (meat business, restaurant business etc, little bit trading)
No Cash in Hand

Parents Land Property Worth: 1 Crores 
My Land Property Worth: 77 Lakhs
So my share is worth 77 + 50 (half of parent share which I can get after 15 years)= 1.27 Crores

I have elder brother. 
My parents are living in my elder brother house.
My parents don't like living in their own house. They fell happy and comfortable in living in elder brother house.

Elder brother says "Sell Parent property and take 1 crore and do business. Give the land to me. You and Parents can stay in my house as long as you wish"
But I incur 27 lakhs loss due to this deal, but everyone is happy except me.

what to do, shall I take the deal & do business for 1 crore
or 
Sell my land 77 lakhs & do business.

Learning

5 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     05 May 2021

I don't think no legal question in your query What is the status of your business. Instead of sale the property you better to avail loan against your or your parents property and do the business

Trivendra Sharma (Practicing Lawyer 9918411669)     05 May 2021

Dear, Answer to your query depends upon your dedication to profession & business. Legal professional can help on legal issues only.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     05 May 2021

AGREE with above Experts opinions. 

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     05 May 2021

Please engage a business consultant or MBA professor!

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 May 2021

A hobby is an activity that you enjoy doing during your leisure time and is one of the primary sources of business ideas for enterprenuers.In fact, most people have founded great successful businesses while pursuing their interests or hobbies. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register