Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alohith Baba (self)     07 July 2014

Debt recovery

Sir, 

I have 2 cheques of two different banks value of each is 1 lac of  total 2 lacs , SBI and IDBI were on both date column was left blank , were all remaining columns were filled.And this was lasted 15 moths ago

I too have 2 promissory notes filled partially with only date and amount on it valuing same as like cheques.And it was lasted 15 months ago.

Later  I had  signature on Rs-20 bond printed with giving one month time to return money.And this was lasted  7 months ago.

Now they are saying same story , like this week and that week. now Its 16th month running with out even one rupee of interest

Can you please suggest me , what are the possibilities I have to take very sincere action .

Learning

5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 July 2014

You have to issue demand notice for repayment of loan amount with interest. Consult a local lawyer and proceed as per his advise.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     09 July 2014

Since the limitation of cheques were over, you cannot file petition for cheque bounce case. now only the remedy left for you to file money recovery suit along with interest. 

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     09 July 2014

You can initiate  both criminal and civil proceedings with the available documents.

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     09 July 2014

I'm quite agree with Adv. Mr Raghavan sir, you should not delay contacting your local lawyer

Alohith Baba (self)     10 July 2014

Adv.Ravinder.P

Sir, those cheques were the DATE COLUMN was left blank , we had not written date on it, the remaining all columns were amount and amount in words, account payee  were written.

I hope the limitation was't over, I am not much aware of laws in brief, can you please elaborate please.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register