LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

k P (others)     24 January 2023

Debit freeze the account

One of my Friend runs travel agency. On the month of May 2022 one lady approach to book a tour package and approach to my friend. My Friend ask booking amount of INR 10000 and shared his Current Account. Client inform she unable to pay via google pay on the same account so share google pay number. My Friend then shared his google pay number which is connected with his savings account. The tour was booked for Nov 2022. On October month she cancelled the tour and claim for Full Refund. But in his company website mentioned clearly no refund possible only 4 months Credi Shell can be offered. 

Suddenly on 19th Jan he get a notification from Bank that all transaction has been stopped of his savings account. Then he contacted Bank and Bank has shared the Order from Cyber Crime and also advise him to send a email to Mangalore Cyber Crime department and also call them. 

He is staying in Delhi and today he send clarification to cybercrime Managalore and Bank by email. When he call to Managalore cybercrime they suggested either you refund the money or we won;t defreeze your account

Please advise how to defreeze my frineds savings account?


 4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 January 2023

The account freeze is lifted if, and when, payment is made in full to clear an outstanding debt to a creditor or the government. In some cases, the creditor may be able to settle the debt for a lower amount. In cases of suspicious activity, the bank generally lifts a freeze order after an investigation is complete.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 January 2023

You hae to pay. 

Munish Goyal   29 October 2023

please collect information first from the bank manager  regrading the complaint number and concerned cyber police station and disputed transaction and its amount then you can contact. i will surely help you.  

Munish Goyal Advocate
Cyber Crime Cases Expert

Tax_Buddy (Tax consultant)     12 February 2024

You need fo file a petition to state reforms for unfreezing you can google about it. By this you don't to go anywhere from home you can do. Also if you want to process from my end then yes I'll definitely help in this regard Whatsapp on 8597060256 (I'll charge 10k). Did this for many.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register