Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mustafa Hussain (Post Graduate Teacher)     07 April 2011

Dear Lawyers, please help me

Dear lawyers

After havin long 6 years affairs, finally we have arrange marriage (though against my mother in laws wishes) and live happiliy for almost 7 month. One day after a hot argument with my wife for a small issue, my wife call her brother and next day morning she went  to her house with his brother without my consent. That time she was 3 months pragnent.  After that I went three times to bring her back but showing so many excuses she  dint come. On 16.4.2010 she gave birth a girl child in her mothers place  and I took all the care of her and borne the expanses of the hopital. Three months after together with my parents I went to bring her back but my  father in law refuses to sent telling she is not well completely and promised that  he will take her to my place once she is well. But after one year still she refuses to come telling she is not well. Here my mother in law playin an important rule. She completely motivate my wife.  Last month I told her that I am going to file a divorce, and they want one month time from me . When it over I approached Kazi (Muslim Marraiage/Divorce Registrar) and he try to reconcile the matter over telephone. My wife said to him that I asked Rs. 10 Lakh and a Flat as dowry and resason for not coming is that I wanted to have an abortion when she was pregnent. (All three are totally false and baseless  allegation).  I sent the first notice through Kazi asking for  recocillation.

Now I came to know that she is going to file a case against me based on above three allegation.  What  should I do now? Do I need to go to jail or will I lose my job once I am arrested.  Please help me.  I am very much worried.

Mustafa

Learning

5 Replies

Vipin Kumar Marya (Advocate)     07 April 2011

Dear Mustafa,

Can you tell me your are in which city and state and also of your in laws.

Thanks

Vipin

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     07 April 2011

best you send the notice , and filing RCR case against your wife. if she is filing false case against you, at the time you take AB.

CA VK Dwivedi (Job)     07 April 2011

Dear Mustafa,

I can only express my sympathy with you. This is agony that Women have been given undue priveleage with this DV Act. women are no more miserable and rustic.

This is How the DV act is Misused and more and more Men are getting victimised :-(

VKDWIVEDI

1 Like

stylistperson (Director)     08 April 2011

Visit the sites and join;

https://abhiyan.webnode.com/

https://www.savefamily.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=1:latest-news&id=85:498A Survivors Guide Book&Itemid=50

And follow lawyers advice as stated.

raajasekhar (free lancer)     16 May 2011

Hello,My Name is Raajsekhar from andhra pradesh..I got Married with a girl in 2003 november 1st,after marriage of 3 months i came to know that she got married before itself with other person,and without taking any divorce with first person she married me,and when i came to know this issue i called his parents and asked abt it and they tried to escape and later they agreed...and later she came with divorce papers to me(from the 1st person)...

and myself and my parents also accepted her upon her parents request..from that day onwards she behaved very rudely with me and mor ethan 8 times we got separated with misbehaviour of the girls father..and in this 7yrs of marriage she was only 3 yrs with me...

In the last year her dad forcely separated us..in month of june and he told me to send divorce papaers..and due to health problem of my dad i didnt do that and later he passed away in nove 2010..and i intimated to my wife and her parents also abt my dads death,even they didnt have minimum courtesy and they didnt calle dme up and they didnt came to see my dad also..]

and can u pls help me out to get divorce form her....

and can u pls gv me a suggestion that my marriage is valid r not as i told u that she was married me before, without taking any divorce form the first person

and can u pls help me out that how to get the details from the registration of marriage office..

She got married with a person called PRAMOD located at hyderabad working in GOLD STONE TECHNOLOGIES HYDERABAD,and My wifes name was RAM NAGA SILPA.

THEY GOT MARRIED AT HYDERABAD on JANUARY 12th 2000.....

Pls do help me to get divorce with her.....

RGDS,

RAAJASEKHAR

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register