LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddharth (Manager)     23 February 2023

Dear lawyers... kindly clarify my doubt

My sister when she was minor did inter caste marriage to an illiterate person against wishes of our parents which led to my mother's early demise due to severe depression. Due to this incident even I faced lot of discrimination and lack of support from relatives. I faced lot of mental harassment, betrayal and abuse from her husband due to his alcohol addiction and bad charecter.

Today she is working and educating her children and asking half share in our grand father property.

Legally does she have right to acquire our grand father property after her marriage.


 2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 February 2023

why do you think she has lost her civil rights.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     23 February 2023

Yes, your sister has right to get her share in your parents and also in ancrstral properties.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register