LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishwanath (business)     15 July 2011

Dealay in filing chargesheet


Can a petition u/s.482 be filed before the Hon'ble High Court for chargesheet not having been filed for 15 months from the date of FIR. Will the High court quash such an FIR! Kindly advise




 1 Replies

himanshu harbola (Comp. Sec.)     15 July 2011

there is no time limit specified in  the Cr.P.C for filing chargesheet by the police. However u can file an application to the court for Status Report by the police .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads