Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Seshadri (Quality Head)     19 December 2012

Dc converted plat dispute

Dear Sirs,

I had purchased a 40by60 site in a DC converted land. The developer had shown clearly the sites as  per un approved layout the sites that have been purchsed by me and few others.(registered in 2003). The Developer cleverly did not involve himself in the registartion and the same was directly completed by the landlords. But now the cousin of those people who soldthe plots to us says, his part of the land hissa faals in our plots and to thateffect he has put an injunction original suit after fencing his portion of theland which falls in our plots. as per my knowledge developer/landlaords  should provide a copy of the plan to subregistrar's office during registartin is it not. But we are not getting the copy of the same from the subregistrar. Is it proper for anybody to claim the hissa after land convertion by DC?. Now the court has asked the ptitioner toget the katha of his part of theland from BBMP. He has developed his landin tomany plots and has alredy sold them. can he get BBMP Katha now for his part of the land after selling it it others?. Kindly advice how to proceed in this regards.?

I thank you in advance for your kind advices.

Satish Kumar

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register