Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Date of Birth

Is it possible to change date of birth on 10th marksheet


 2 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     14 June 2021

How it wrongly recorded? What necessity now to change? Have  birth certificate. ? When you completed your sSLC? Clear all this points and approach local lawyer and act according lawyer advise

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 June 2021

Submit an affidavit together with proof of your Date of Birth certificate issued by govt. to your school department and get rectified within 5 years of pass out SSC BOARD. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query