LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     09 January 2016

Dangers lurk on this forum - BEWARE

Attn : All readers, Members and Contributors ( Advocates and General Public )

While this forum has a vast number of visitors frequenting, mostly for legal issues, some members clearly overstep their limits and intrude into the privacy of contributors.

Here is my own experience.

A particular member who had posted a query, saw my reply.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=131599&offset=1#.VpAMi1R94dU

Further to that, the member has gone ahead, researched and obtained my mobile number and reached out by sms to my assistant.

The very first sms sought to confirm my identity ( as if to test if i am a genuine entity or not ).

Furthermore upon being denied my official mobile number, he has gone on to praise my profile.

Either way, my assistant refused to budge since I have clearly instructed to that effect.

Without an appointment I do not meet anybody and that has been made crystal clear.

As far as LCI is concerned, I limit my presence to the forum and do not carry any relationship baggage from here.

He has later been redirected back to this forum to interact with me.

I do not know whether he is a genuine person or not, but one thing is sure.

By doing what he did, that member has clearly intruded into my privacy and overstepped his limits.

So, this is yet another warning signal to all readers, members and contributors on the same lines as LCI's alert message about the fact that this is a public forum.

Such over-smart personalities seem to relish in such bad behaviour.

No wonder people avoid helping the needy ones, due to such risks abounding in society and even in the digital world.

Irrespective of the cover-up and excuses such shady people offer, their despicable actions only seek to distance helping samaritans from them.

Learning

3 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     09 January 2016

Dear Mr.Natarajan, you seem to be afraid for what you have opined.There is a discalimer clause that opinion expressed are only for guidance and not final. Everybody expressing opinion is well aware of it. After all what else could  turn agaisnt you for expressing opinion in Public platform unless it shakes the consience or against Law. and public policy. Leave it

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     09 January 2016

Dear Mr.Natarajan, you seem to be afraid for what you have opined.There is a discalimer clause that opinion expressed are only for guidance and not final. Everybody expressing opinion is well aware of it. After all what else could  turn agaisnt you for expressing opinion in Public platform unless it shakes the consience or against Law. and public policy. Leave it

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     09 January 2016

Fear has no place in the dictionary of my life. Intruding into my privacy is a horrible thing to do and by alerting contributing members I have only sought to alert genuine contributors from risks by freak vagabond elements.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register