LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amol B Bhosale   12 January 2023

Cyber crime

I hv sent 65500/- rupees by way of Google pay with different upi ids I wish to recover money.


 8 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     13 January 2023

File a police complaint before the cyber police station if you have been defrauded. If there is no ingredients of crime, you need to file money suit.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 January 2023

I endorse and appreciate the opinion and advise of expert Mr. Pradipta Nath.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 January 2023

  1. whom you paid
  2. why you paid
  3. when you paid
  4. why you want refund


no facts are stated.

Amol B Bhosale   14 January 2023

There was a position available in the corporate sector, so they contacted me over WhatsApp and requested me to subscribe to their channel in exchange for 3500/-, which I sent using Google Pay transfers of 18540/-, 20000/-, and 19500/- instead They opened a my cryptocurrency account and informed me that, you hv  170000 USD in my account, I would need to pay them 39000 to withdraw this amount. Never been told me about job and money. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 January 2023

Let the police may inquire the facts posted by you, if you have lodged a complaint.

Amol B Bhosale   14 January 2023

I have filed e complaint, that's status is enquiry officer assigned, 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 January 2023

Wait and watch for further proceeding.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 January 2023

You seem to be alrady on right track.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register