LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep John   05 October 2021

Custody

My sister got married 1998. 1st child boy born 2000. After 8 months my sister and sister husband requested my parents to take care of 1st child. So, my parents and myself taking care off child. 2008 my sister got divorced from her husband. Afterthat she also not take care of boy baby. Also father of boy baby. 2010 my sister got job her ex husband place. They started living to gether. 2 girl child born out of marriage. 2012. My sister passed away 2017 due to cancer. Afterthat father of both child. Take care off only girl baby. Boy living with us and we spending money for his education last 20 years. Meanwhile father of children not allowing to see the girl baby age of 9 years. He not taken of her properly. Education, food etc. Shall we get legal custody for the girl baby? Some rape incident happened near his home.. we bothered her safety..

Learning

1 Replies

Kevin Moses Paul   05 October 2021

As per the matter that you've discussed above, it is better that you file a petition under the Guardian & Wards Act before a Family Court which may have a competent jurisdiction over the matter.

The court will then order the visitation rights after hearing the matters. This is a legal way through which you can get to see the girl child (9yrs old) you're talking about.

For any further assistance you may contact on the email given below —
advkmpaul3897@gmail.com

Hope It Helps!

Regards,
Kevin M. Paul

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register