LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MUKESH GUPTA   13 March 2020

crpc 250

After acquittal from 498a and DV Act both in trial and appeal, Does accused is authorized to file case against state under CrPC 250? or it is possibile on order of magistrate?


 2 Replies

Joy Bose   15 March 2020

Hello, Yes it is possible to file a case under section 250 of the CrPc. Please see this link and check the answer there, it has case laws and other explanations included.

rokuchannzzz   16 March 2020

Roku is one of just a bunch very few spilling devices that grant associations to make private channels. The s*x entertainment business has exploited the opportunity, making Roku adult channels for roku erotic entertainment channels that can be found a good pace couple of catch presses. Before you can present any of these channels, you'll ought to be marked into your Roku account from your PC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More