Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akash Mandal   11 August 2022

Crpc 126 and dv interim

As my maintenance amount is fixed under CrpC 125 with mutual understanding with my wife of amount 12000 pm last year.after a month of maintenance order , my wife filed DV against me and my family member and recently she got order interim amount 10000/- pm in DV act. In parallel with she put Crpc 127 in family court for revision of maintenance amount.

As she hide her working job status from when the 125 crpc started and till she is working. also showing that she is residing with children and her parents in rented house but that house has is in father's owner ship(same submitted in front  of court too).

How should i counter my wife false information giving to court and stop her maintenance.(I am ready to pay maintenance for my children)

please guide.


 2 Replies

Krishna   11 August 2022

As per Supreme court guidelines both parties has to provide income, liabilities, assets affidavit. Let your counsel ask the court to direct her to file affidavit. For house if she is saying that she is paying rent to her father, nothing can be done. if she is lying that entire family staying in rented accommodation with same address in petitions get ec

Akash Mandal   12 August 2022

As she and me also submitted affidavit (Neha Vs .. Format) but she hide their income details in affidavit


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register