Upgrad LLM

crpc-125

software engineer

Dear Experts,

I am living in Delhi. My marriage took place in 2006. My wife has filed CrPC-125 againt me just a month back from Allahabad her home town, she has put dowry allegations also but no case has been filed so far.

what should be my approach.

My hearing date in 1st week of Jan. What should be my course of action.

regards

Ahmad

software engineer

To Add more we have a daughter of 2 years..

software engineer

Dear Experts,

We are living alone in delhi. I had taken my wife ti different places in India after marriage. Always done a lavish spending on her. She is alone daughter of her parents. My mother-in-law is the real trouble maker. She puts a lot of interference in our marital life. At the time of delivery of my daughter she took my wife saying i am not caring her. However i was doing her treatment in Apollo delhi, it leads to complication in delivery. I paid all the expenses, still they sent  a legal notice. Relatives came in and matter sorted out.

She dont want to go to my parental home in Aligarh. I am the lone son, so i have to take care of my parents and visit them regularly. She has a lot of problem in going to my parents home. I have a lot of work pressure and i am not able to decide what to do. She has left me just 3 months back and i tried to bring her but her parents didn't send her. I have sent 12000 in 3 months of which 5k is paid through cheque.

I would be grateful if u can help.

regards

Ahmad

Practicing Advocate

You appear in the case along with a lawyer. A wife is entitled to claim maintainance only if the husband is neglecting to maintain her.  Show the court that you never neglected to maintain her and are always ready to take care of your wife and daughter. It is your wife who have left you as she does not want to reside with your parents. Also file the proofs of the expenses you made at the hospital and the money you send her.

advocate

Agree with Archana Mam. You have to prove that You never neglected her and she left your home with her own accord.

software engineer

Hi Archana,

Thanks a lot for your response

1. Do I need to produce all the proofs on the first hearing itself,

Should i try to collect all the expenses that i did on her in last 3 years.

2. Do i need to file RCR from delhi, to trouble them or make a ground against 498a and 125

3. Can you suggest some good lawyer in Allahabad for family court.

regards

Arif

Practicing Advocate

Try to gather as much evidence as you can.  Just show all the evid to your lawyer and let your lawyer decide when to produce  the evidence i.e. during the cross examination of your wife or later on.   You can file an RCR at Delhi. I live in maharashtra so I do not know any lawyer practising at Allahabad family court you'll have to find it yourself or you can even search on this forum. 

Legal Advisor

I agree with Adv Archana.

software engineer

Hi Experts,

Can anyone suggest some good lawyers in Allahabad for family court for CrPC-125

regards

Ahmad

totally agreed archana jee

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x