LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun (engineer)     20 November 2014

Crpc 125

My wife filed crpc 125 for maintance for child of 3 year. Her income is after tax 60K and my is 110K per month.

Genuine expenditure is approx 12K for child.  She asked 45K citing wrong data in petition. I did not filed my objection but went in court and said I will give 5K as interim and she agreed (because we were trying to settle our issue). Now all talked failed and two dates passed.

1. Should I file objection? How do I know status of Bangalore family court online. I basically I do not to aggreviate issue 

2. What will be approx final maintainence.? She is living as same standard as per mine. same before seperation.

I am giving premium of LIC , medical for her and son and will be doing same. I sent gift to my son . Basically I can prove I take care him well.

3. I do not have actual loan. I have exp about 50K. How should I put my balance sheet to minimize. I can give money but actuals.

Learning

7 Replies

ADVOCATE Prem Joshi (Advocate/ Legal Consultant)     20 November 2014

Have u given the statement in court ? regarding 5k as interim maintenance to child.....if not file your objection with your actual expenses with proof (premium receipts of lic, medical etc.)

Varun (engineer)     20 November 2014

Originally posted by : PREM JOSHI
Have u given the statement in court ? regarding 5k as interim maintenance to child.....if not file your objection with your actual expenses with proof (premium receipts of lic, medical etc.)

yes i accepted in court and  she also said she is Ok to accept this amount. Only game here is putting pressure not money.  I will give all detail of expediture but what will be amount court decide.

Varun (engineer)     21 November 2014

Any help? Thanks in advance.

riginally posted by : Varun

Originally posted by : PREM JOSHI

yes i accepted in court and  she also said she is Ok to accept this amount. Only game here is putting pressure not money.  I will give all detail of expediture but what will be amount court decide.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     29 November 2014

Persons who are employed privately should change the job without disclosing to any body. Not even your own lawyer. Then you should show jobless with zero income in the court.

Please remember the interim maintenance is 1/5th or your stated income in your WS. So please submit your income as zero.

Burden to proof your income details and other allegations are completely lies on her.

Payslip and your other information are personal to you. These are not public information so that, it can be achieve through RTI. :)

1. Should I file objection? How do I know status of Bangalore family court online. I basically I do not to aggreviate issue 

Please submit your WS with aforesaid suggestion.

2. What will be approx final maintainence.? She is living as same standard as per mine. same before seperation.

1/5th or your stated income in your WS until you submit her proof of income.

I am giving premium of LIC , medical for her and son and will be doing same. I sent gift to my son . Basically I can prove I take care him well.

All your investment such as LIC, Home loan, Medical, Grocery and personal expense for your needs will be deducted from your stated income and then 1/5th will be calculated. You need to submit carefully.

3. I do not have actual loan. I have exp about 50K. How should I put my balance sheet to minimize. I can give money but actuals.

Submit stated income carefully as suggested above.

Please read each of my posts carefully in the following links for sample petitions and other necessary clues.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fight-against-misuse-of-498a-ipc--103100.asp#.U6gslUCm9dg

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Best-way-to-fight-against-false-498a-103111.asp#.U6gsRkCm9dg

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=104564&offset=1

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     29 November 2014

I apology for late reply.

AMAN KONARK MODI   18 June 2016

DR BR AMBEDKAR SAID IN THE LAST SPEECH OF CONSTITUION FRAMING CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY OF INDIA ON 25.11.1949 "I shall not therefore enter into the merits of the Constitution. Because I feel, however good a Constitution may be, it is sure to turn out bad because those who are called to work it, happen to be a bad lot. However had a Constitution may be, it may turn out to be good if those who are called to work it, happen to be a good lot. The working of a Constitution does not depend wholly upon the nature of the Constitution. The Constitution can provide only the organs of State such as the Legislature, the Executive and the Judiciary. The factors on which the working of those organs of the State depend are the people and the political parties they will set up as their instruments to carry out their wishes and their politics. Who can say how the people of India and their purposes or will they prefer revolutionary methods of achieving them? If they adopt the revolutionary methods, however good the Constitution may be, it requires no prophet to say that it will fail. It is, therefore, futile to pass any judgement upon the Constitution without reference to the part which the people and their parties are likely to play."

Righteousness Where there is righteousness in the heart There is beauty in the character. When there is beauty in the character, there is harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home. There is an order in the nation. When there is order in the nation, There is peace in the world.

AMAN KONARK MODI   18 June 2016

DR BR AMBEDKAR SAID IN THE LAST SPEECH OF CONSTITUION FRAMING CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY OF INDIA ON 25.11.1949 "I shall not therefore enter into the merits of the Constitution. Because I feel, however good a Constitution may be, it is sure to turn out bad because those who are called to work it, happen to be a bad lot. However had a Constitution may be, it may turn out to be good if those who are called to work it, happen to be a good lot. The working of a Constitution does not depend wholly upon the nature of the Constitution. The Constitution can provide only the organs of State such as the Legislature, the Executive and the Judiciary. The factors on which the working of those organs of the State depend are the people and the political parties they will set up as their instruments to carry out their wishes and their politics. Who can say how the people of India and their purposes or will they prefer revolutionary methods of achieving them? If they adopt the revolutionary methods, however good the Constitution may be, it requires no prophet to say that it will fail. It is, therefore, futile to pass any judgement upon the Constitution without reference to the part which the people and their parties are likely to play."

Righteousness Where there is righteousness in the heart There is beauty in the character. When there is beauty in the character, there is harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home. There is an order in the nation. When there is order in the nation, There is peace in the world.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register