LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sid-D12345 (     08 May 2011

Criminal PRosecution Against the Tenant

Dear All,

My tenant has subletted my tenanted shop to some other person, I've already inititated an Eviction Suit against him. But also I  want to initiate a Criminal Procecution against him . Can anyone please tell me what criminal action I can take against him? like Criminal Brach of trust



 5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     08 May 2011

It is civil nature you cannot initiate criminal proceedings against him

Bhagavat Upadhyaya (Manager)     08 May 2011

Subletting is not the criminial act, the views Mr. Rajoo are endorsed.

Dinesh Jain (proprietor)     08 May 2011

what will happen if the lanlord himself allow subletting & taking the deposit from the sublet property and files an eviction case against the other tenant as bonafide requirement

O.P.SHARMA Advocate (Advocate)     10 May 2011

I am of the opinion that Criminal proceedings may be  initiated agaist the occupier and Subletter filing the ISTAGASA ( Complaint ) mentioning fraud and unauthorised occupation and unathourised subletting. O.P.SHARMA Advocate Rajasthan High Court,JAIPUR          ( Rajasthan )

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     11 May 2011

not so easy mr. sharma.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register