Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swati Dewangan   19 October 2018

Criminal case in allahabad

Hi all,

before three years ago, a case of molestation has been file against me and after investigation police submitted a closure report to the megistrate. after that the so called victim party also submitted a compromise letter that they dont want further disputes and even after three years its pending in session court. can anyone please advise me what can be the future of this case.
can judge reject the final report submitted by police or he will acccept?

And i just want to mention the sections under which the case was filed 354, 328,506,452, and posco act 2012.. and yes it is 100% fake case and was filed in order to blackmail us, this was the reason police submitted the closure report to court but its still pending, in court and i have not got any type of( case closure or any other notice) notice or confirmation from the court. and i also have a call recording in which the so called " victim party is accepting that they had filed a fake case and they want money for sattlement, " and after taking money and they are asking for more.
now i am about to lose my job, i can not get passport. sometimes i feel i shoud go anywhere and commit Suicide, coz I am innocent but I can't prove it.

guys I need ur help, this case is pending in Allahabad court. if anyone is either inAllahabad court or knows a good advocate over there please leave a comment. your help would never be forgotten.
Thanks.

Learning

1 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   19 October 2018

Dear client in that case I would like to examine your documents like statement of prosecutrix and other's so better if you will come at my chamber with all documents.

Regards,
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register