LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mrinal Bhatt   25 March 2023

Criminal case after 2 years of seperation

Hi All,

My marriage was on 24th May 2021 and we are living seperatly from 5th July 2021... Hardly 45 days.

Marriage done In Ahemdabad. I am from Rajasthan and she is from MP. 

I have done no violence, and I have recording in which her mother told my parents that I have never done any kind of Violence to her.

Its been almost 2 year of seperation. We havent filed any case on her or her family. They have sent one notice in which they are accusing me for second marriage. In the reply of same notice we have said there is no second marriage happened. After that yesterday which 24th March they have come n asked us to go with Mutual deed which is outside court and we need a mutual consent by court.

They are forcing us.. if you will not agree with mutual deed we will file a criminal case and Fir from benglore(where i never been and currently she is working there) Also, they have called my relatives and said that they will kill me or they will beat me.

I need suggestion on this.Now how we will proceed on this and what she can do and how we can challenge them.


 9 Replies

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     25 March 2023

Dear Querist

My advice to you is that your future strategy will depend on contents of legal notice received by you.

Mohit Chahal
Phone No. 9968911099


anubhav Bhatt   25 March 2023

Dear Client,
In that situation, you should first explain properly whoch relates the facts and circumstances of the case, and then I'll elaborate on further steps.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
High Court
Mobile 📱 9198889990.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 March 2023

Consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Prima facie it is hypothetical story.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 March 2023

The given facrts indicate that there is no divorce so far.  Is it correct?

Mrinal Bhatt   26 March 2023


Because we have told, we want girl can live with us. Her family saying she dont want to but whenever I have asked or have a conversation with her until october 2022. She wants to live with me but afterwards... she is saying she doesnt want to live now.

So we didnt have file any case as of now.


Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 March 2023

SO you cannot marry again till thre is a divorce.

Someone will advise you to file a case for restitution of conjugal rights.  This forum is full of queriests which have spoiled their life with this misadventure.


best is to come round for mutual divorce or to file proper divorce.

Advocate Friend (Assistant Manager - Legal)     26 March 2023

Dear Mr. Bhatt,


You need to schedule an online joint meeting with me in this situation with your supporting responsible members of your family. Only later make choice for direction to your steps.


M M Shelat


Mrinal Bhatt   27 March 2023

They are saying do nothing let them come. Could you please suggest what I can do now? Sitting is the solution or what else I can do?

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     31 March 2023

All marriage laws in India are women centric. Under the law they can file a case against the husband or in-laws anywhere in India. They deliberately choose a place most far away from where the husband lives to harrass him most. There is an organisation in India of harrassed husbands. You can get their website through Google. I think that you will have to go to Bangalore or wherever your wife is. Try to talk to her. Appoint a good lawyer in Bangalore.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register