FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akanksha Katti   13 June 2022

criminal case 420

respected sir there was a criminal case lodged on me in the year 2018 sir because of misappropriation of funds Rs 2875000 that is govt college fund. I was incharge principal of govt college. sir total amount I refunded to the govt with interest but now I am attainding court dates. sir whether I can appeal in high court that loss was totally refunded govt with intrest. and i can get relief from court. my case is in jmfc chikodi belgaum district. please suggest me any path is there to get any concession or what sir. or else I have to be punished.


 6 Replies

kapil Cchandna   13 June 2022

Dear Sir, 


You can get the case compounded or get it quashed from Hon'ble High Court.


Warm Regards 


Kapil Chandna Advocate 


Akanksha Katti   13 June 2022

thank you sir what is the process please explain it sir

Adv Shailesh Kumar (Principal)     16 June 2022

if you Will admit the case you may be punish .
1 Like

Akanksha Katti   18 June 2022

sir will you give me correct information in clear and brief explainatiin

I.B. Pandey   20 June 2022

As you have deposited the above said money,you have to submit the related documents of submission of money in the court. And also send me the F.I.R.'s copy and the case
alligation copy. I want to see what alligations are imposed on you.
Thank you

Akanksha Katti   21 June 2022

sir please give your number i will send the FIR copy and other douments

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query