LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akanksha Katti   29 July 2022

criminal case

sir on me complaint has been lodged u/s 420.408 whether I can approach highcourt to comprpise of case. in this case actually misappropriation of fund RS 2875000.i refunded all amount to government. and i have all documents. please help me and tell me whether I can approach high court to close this case which was lodged u/s 420 and 408.if it's possible please guide me what I have to do. whether I should approach high court to compramise the case not. please guide me sir

Learning

3 Replies

arul prakash   29 July 2022

I won't suggest to go to high court as govt involved and u must b govt servant also I think ..if the dispute is between private persons then u can approach high court under the circumstances u mentioned..it depends the opposition made by PP side and judge if u planned to approach high court..

Akanksha Katti   29 July 2022

sir tell me what can i do. I am also an govt employee and our joint director has made the case. so whom I have to approach. what I have to do. whom should I have to approach. even though I have paid amount I have to punishable plz what I should do sir plz tell sir

arul prakash   29 July 2022

approach an advocate who is practicing in ur state's high court..coz u can't get clear opinion through these kind of msgs..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register