FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manjunath   13 November 2021

Court ordered final report. what next?

Cheating case.

Local police refused for fir and next SP level proved useless.

Approached local magistrate. 

He has ordered Final report to police by 29.11.2021.

What should we do as complainant?

Should we wait? Goto police station to inquire about FIR?


 7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 November 2021

No. You no need to go police station. Police is having responsible to report to the court. Not you. Court will decide it. 

Manjunath   13 November 2021

Thank you sir

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 November 2021

Wait upto the due date, follow up action taken by Police in obeyance of Court orders by seeking such information under RTI, submit the same to court if orders are not followed as contempt.

Manjunath   14 November 2021

Okay sir..thank you too.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 November 2021

Wait for some time before filing a criminal complaint before area Magistrate through your lawyer.

Manjunath   15 November 2021

Thank you sir

Archana Pandey   25 January 2022

Dear Mr. Manjunath,

Please do not rush and trust the Magistrate order and wait for the due stipulated time. It will sure give you justice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query