LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prateek   01 February 2020

Court order regarding section-9

The court has been ordered to my wife to come and stay with us within one month from order date. Now please suggest me if she does not comes within given time frame what I have to do..? Is this court order is useless after one month ...?


 6 Replies

Shashi Dhara   01 February 2020

Inform it to court if she desobeys court order but court cannot force her you may file petition for divorce if sufficient grounds is .

Rupin Dhama   01 February 2020

court can not do anything you can just file the divorce on the sufficient grounds as she doesn't want to live with u.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     01 February 2020

Court cannot force parties to live under one roof.

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     02 February 2020

File an "execution" petition before the same Court through your lawyer who was engaged/ paid by you you. However, if you have lost faith in your lawyer change him/her immediately.

It is advisable to consult/ engage another local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

1 Like

Prateek   03 February 2020

Thank you very much Sir. She already filled for maintenance and now I want to know that after completion of one month is she maintainable or not...?

Joy Bose   03 February 2020

maintenance is not only for one month. If she has filed for maintenance and the court has/will grant it, you have to pay for maintenance for a certain period of time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query