LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Kumar   13 November 2019

couples

I had a realtionship with a girl for past 1 year .Do she lodge a complaint against me for not marrying her ????.

Learning

11 Replies

Adv. Vaishali Harish Gore (job)     13 November 2019

not marrying her shall not cause complaint.
but please note if it is live in relationship then it comes under ambit of law and  if complaint of cheating or for any other matter filed by her then u will be in trouble. 

1 Like

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     13 November 2019

you will land up in great trouble in case girl gives complain against, manage matter amicably

Sb Karma   13 November 2019

Originally posted by : Deepak Kumar
I had a realtionship with a girl for past 1 year .Do she lodge a complaint against me for not marrying her ????.

depend on complaint...and case to case

if she complaint that you promise to marry her and make s*xual relation it may affect

but there are many minor point to be proved before complaint,so in one line no one can explain 

for this please visit local lawyer........

TGK REDDI   13 November 2019

You wrote nothing about promise.

If you didn't promise and if she doesn't cry rape, you're safe.

TGK REDDI   14 November 2019

Live-in-relationship can't prevent even a wife from crying rape.

What's worse and what's quite common, a woman or a wife gives consent for s*x and then cries rape.

No reason, however strong it may be, prevents people ( males and females ) from siding with her.    Everyone backs her.

Why is a woman so capricious?   It's not her fault.    It's Lord Brahma's.

hazaaron lut gaye nazaron ke ik ishaare par

hazaaron beh gaye toofan ban ke dhaare par

na inke vaadon ka kuchh theek hai na baaton ka

fasaana hota hai inka hazaar raaton ka 

bahut haseen hai wyse to bholpan inka

bhara huwa hai magar zahar se badan inka 

yeh jisko kaat lein paani woh pee nahin sakta 

dawa to kya hai duwa se bhi jee nahin sakta 

I'm an atheist; no Brahma, in my opinion. 

2 Like

If I say, " He's become Devdass", it doesn't mean that I believe in Devdass.    I know Devdass is a character created by Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay.

Deepak Kumar   15 November 2019

Respected sir we aren't living together as in live - in relationship and we had consensual s*x but she demanded me to get marriage but I had never promise her the same .
What should I do to get to not get trap if she crys for rape or else??

Sb Karma   15 November 2019

Originally posted by : Deepak Kumar
Respected sir we aren't living together as in live - in relationship and we had consensual s*x but she demanded me to get marriage but I had never promise her the same .What should I do to get to not get trap if she crys for rape or else??

smartly break-up with girlfriend

and in written made the statement that you are break-up the relation.for sample  see below and add your line too--

BUT KEEP IN MIND IT IS JUST SAMPLE DON'T USED ITenlightenedused your own version

hello abc(my gf)

i am sorry to say that i xyz(your bf) now not able to be your bf more,i am going through some personal issue,which makes me so irritate and quite busy too,i am suffering from financial problem too,that's why i will no longer able to give you quality time,and it is not possible to carry this bf-gf relationship more by my side.And i don't want to waste your time by keeping my GF tag to you...so today via this whats app i am sending you this msg

Now you are free from my side and i know you will got better bf than me,because you deserve better.

All the best for your future! 

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 December 2019

Yes, there is a cause for her to agitate, may be a weak case. Please note that what you had promised or not are questions of fact. As such, she can file a criminal complaint against you. If the police are unwilling to register FIR, she can approach the jurisdictional Magistrate, who has no option but to forward the complaint to the Police to investigate.

There is a fair chance that you may not charged of any offence, and even if charged would be acquitted, but the process and procedures has its own discomforts which cannot be avoided.

Archit Uniyal   13 May 2020

Hi,

You have not mentioned anything about the promise to marriage which is the most essential element of such cases. You may read this article for better understanding:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/dichotomy-between-rape-and-breach-of-promise-in-s*x-in-the-pretext-of-marriage-cases-11294.asp

Regards,
Archit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register