Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ibrahim (Associate)     16 August 2013

Counter case for false dv case during pendency of the case

Dear lawyers,

My ex-wife filed a false DV case with Dowry Demand, harassment, brutal attack, ill treatment, forcible s*x etc including my old aged parents and married sisters and claiming for interim maintanence.I have all evidences to deny the same. At this point what are the counter cases which i can immediately file on them to give a set back. Please suggest.

Regards

Ibrahim

Learning

6 Replies

Kolla Gangadhar (Practicing Advocate since 1986)     16 August 2013

How can your Ex-wife file Dv. case dowry demand, etc., aginst you ,your parents sisters. you immediately file quash Petition in the High Court under Sction 482 Cr.P.C. and obtain interin stay of investigation.

Ibrahim (Associate)     16 August 2013

Sorry Sir for getting confused with the term ex-wife. Being muslim i divorced her by sending her talaq notice. In that stance only i mentioned as ex-wife. Sorry for the confusion.

Now i facing the case in trail court and hearing not started. What kind of counter case will be suitable at this point of time or it is better to file a counter at a later stage.

Regards

Ibrahim.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     18 August 2013

Dear Ibrahim

Its depend on the facts and allegations or present circumstances. without knowing the full fact we areunable to give you best of our advise

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 August 2013

As Nadeem Sa'ab has rightly stated, unless the complete facts are known, no advise is possible.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar 

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.
1 Like

insaniyat (Engineer)     22 August 2013

Dear Ibrahim,

I am not lawyer but a victim of flase DV/Dowry cases like you. I would say, filing any counter case against her is totally waste of your valuable time running pillar to post. Instead I advice, you invest your time to prove innocent yourself, relax and support morally to your parents/sister.

Browse 498a.org Forum site for details of counter cases if you need to know more details. Shoneeji's link below;

https://www.498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3269&sid=e81c6075626f4e19f1fffb60f1d5a5c7

Never Give Up

Ibrahim (Associate)     22 August 2013

Thanks Nadeem, Shoneeji, and insaniyat for your valuable replies.

As you said, its waste of time running behind these kind of personality disorder cases.

Regards

Syed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register