Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

V Kumar Singh (consultant)     06 February 2010

Counter Attack of False IPC 498A?

Respected Lawyers,

what can be the no. of IPC sections, if False charge of offence made with intent to injure the other party. Please give me no. of IPC sections under which counter cases in court of law, can be filed against such motives.

Learning

9 Replies

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     06 February 2010

Please go through the www.498a.org which will help you a lot to get the counter cases of false 498a case.

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     06 February 2010

IPC - 120B, 191, 197, 199, 200, 201, 204, 209, 211, 321, 355, 378, 379, 406, 499, 500, 504, RCR

Above said cases are the counter case of false 498a, for detail please consult with your lawyer.

1 Like

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     06 February 2010

Good task Sir! These are notable.

V Kumar Singh (consultant)     06 February 2010

When those cases can be files, During 498A Trial or before that or after or anytime. I need to file a case before or during the 498A Trial.

prasad (law firm)     17 February 2010

IPC-498A,504,506,307(IF OFFENCE IS SERIOUS),323.

prasad (law firm)     17 February 2010

IPC-498A,504,506,307(IF OFFENCE IS SERIOUS),323.

Alok Motan (Advocate)     18 February 2010

file a case under section 211 IPC..............along with section 500 IPC.......... a counter-blast for 498....but there is a limitation for filing case under section 211............ it must be filed before the criminal proceedings takes place...i mean before lodging of FIR............if the case is still pending in Women Cell....go for it.........if u need a draft of the case can mail me at alok.motan@gmail.com .........

amol (account)     28 April 2010

HI This is Amol, I have a marriage lifr of 2 years. There were some small disputes between me & my wife. One day she left her office from grant road at 6.30PM but did not come to home till 9.30PM. That day i was not in mumbai. my parents called her & she told that she would come soon. it became 10PM, my parents called my in-laws & my in-laws suddenly fired on my parents with bad words. She got an accident at 12PM at jogeshwari. She had Rs.13,000 & jawelly with her. my parents got call from railways police & they rushed to govt. civil hospital from there my parents took my wife to criti care hospital. We paid some initial hospital charges. next day her parents came & bitten my parents & me too. Later on they took the complete charge of my wife & did not allow us to meet her. They started her treatment without even informing us. They told us that they would intentially increase the hospitals so that we have to pay thet bill. later on after discharing my wife they would file false case of 498A. Please save me & advice me how to fight against them.

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     29 April 2010

kindly go thrugh following advice of Mr. Alok Motan our expert already advised on the matter

file a case under section 211 IPC..............along with section 500 IPC.......... a counter-blast for 498....but there is a limitation for filing case under section 211............ it must be filed before the criminal proceedings takes place...i mean before lodging of FIR............if the case is still pending in Women Cell....go for it.........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register