LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhakt shama   02 August 2016

Corrupt gurgaon court judge

i would like to talk to people who are undergoing divorce proceeedings, maintenance, child custody in Gurgaon court. ..My cases have been in Gurgaon court for the last 6 years, judge is highly influenced by the other party, is highly opinionated, biased and corrupt, without feeling the need to go into any facts of the case. I have been denied any kind of access to my child and at the same time been asked to pay exhorbitantly large amount of maintenance every month by the same court, my 127 applications are not hear, but the other partys execution petitions are promptly heard and executed, perjury committed by other party is acknowledged but no action is taken etc etc, To make matters worse (for me !), counsel engaged by the other party is most well known setting master of Gurgaon courts and has corruption cases pending against him in Honble High court. Through this forum i would like to know if there is anyone else sailing on the same boat..or i am the only one ! :( Only option i have left now is either to sell my body parts and keep on making payment or commit suicide and name everyone who is responsible in my suicide note ! If i go, i will make sure people who are responsible for this go down with me 

Learning

6 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     02 August 2016

Be positive your are thinkinh is wrong.

You get legal help from court also.

(Guest)
U can file case against judge in high court

Mukesh sharma (job )     03 August 2016

Hi bhakt your approach is wrong and you could not written here about any judge if you think thats than their lot of platform were you compalint your quary but not that type 

so plz be postive and dont think wrong 

thnks 

Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     05 August 2016

kindly ask legal query, so we can help you

Vibha   05 August 2016

1. Corruption in Indian judiciary is elephant in room.
  2. People will restrain you from speaking a single word about it and nobody will help if you allege it.
  3. Talk to local lawyers discreetly and find one who can navigate the situation.
  4. The thing to keep in mind about corruption is that it is loyal only to favors and not to any person.

A walk alone (-)     07 August 2016

Brother I agree with you for corruption. Our judicial system is almost corrupted. Only those people can won cases who have money for making setting. Only because of such corruption we lower class people suffer. The one who are really accused who make several mistakes lives in fresh air without any headache because of power of money. Only because of this corruption soon every one will lost faith in judiciary. From police to lawyer to judge almost corrupted. Only wants to make money. Anyway its part of life. Be strong never thought of suicide. Try to forget your past instead of roaming court and spending money. Nothing you will get

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register