Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Correction of my details in ssc certificate

Dear Sir,

     My name is Engamuei Sateesh kumar. I am studied my tenth class in ZPHS, Poranki, Vijayawada. Now I completed my Intermediate in Andhra loyola Collage. This month my Inter results are releasing. On all of my educational certificates my surname, father's name, mother's name printed wrongly. In my ration card, aadhar card, pan card my actual name Engamuri Sateesh kumar is printed. How can I correct this details in my ssc, inter certificates? Please assist me, sir. I am facing a lot of problems on this.

         Thank you, Sir.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x