Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adavesh (Software Engineer)     27 January 2010

Correction in Voter Id

I have my voter Id card but, my surname and date of birth are mis-spelled. Is it possible to get it corrected now? because everyone tells that it can be done only during election time when they issue fresh voter id cads.

Please help.



 1 Replies

Sarjooram Sharma (Assistant Labour commissioner)     27 January 2010

Please contact to tahsildar to correct the particulars in ID card

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register