Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GAURAV YADAV   26 April 2017

Copyright issues

I want to clearify few things. 

1. I have made a blueprint of an very innovative archetectural design of petrol pump/ gas filling station, i consulted someone and he told me that it would come under copyright, not under designs and patents. so , now i have applied for copyright. would copyright fully protect my archetectural design, or what should i do to protect it further.

2. Does copyright certificate would gurantee that my work has not be done or registered before, because i am planning to give the license to work on it to some private comany in exchange for royalties.

3. supose i give my copyright license to somebody to work on in exchange for royalties, and after few days a person comes and says, that i also have the same kind of product (not exactaly the same, a modified version) and also have a copyright, then would be justified as the owner of that product. 

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 April 2017

Copyright protection across the world has become more difficult in recent years due to technological advances that make content sharing extremely easy and inexpensive, and due to a drastic increase in the utilization of Internet-related platforms such as social media.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 April 2017

Differs from case to case, however, I agree with expert Mr. Rama chary Rachakonda, it is very difficult to get copyrights in contemporary times.

ajay amitabh suman (ADVOCATE)     15 July 2017

It is not clear, what copyright you have obtained. However if you have copyright registration for thr blue print, then it can not be copied in any form. Even subtantial copying, adoption of your blue print , does amount to be copyright infrigement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register