I would like to know about Cooperative Society related details with respect to following situation.
1. Parking Spaces less than number of members
2. Parking spaces were purchased by few members from Builder/Promoter.
3. Other common space not usable as it creates problem for purchased parking owners.
4. Parking related query is rejected by Chairman. (chairman holding 2 parking spaces and owns two flats too.)
5. Parking scheme not available as it is not entertained based on contention of owned parking.
I have read a case law on this.
Nahalchand Laloochand P.Ltd vs Panchali Co-Op.Hng.Sty.Ltd on 31 August, 2010
However, since the request is not entertained at all, I would like to get help for approach to Committee/Society as a whole.