LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Messi#1509   04 April 2023

Cooperative housing society in kolkata not supplying certified copy of document

Sir, I am a member of Coop. Housing Society in Kolkata. I had applied to the Secretary of the Society to supply me Certified True Copy of the Minutes of the Board of Directors' Meeting held on 29.08.2021 containing the Resolution of admitting me as the member of the Society in place of my deceased wife who was the original member as I was nominee duly nominated by her in her lifetime.

Sir, I have made the application through my lawyer with a request to supply me the document within seven days from receipt of my application. It is now over ten days, neither the documents are supplied nor any reply been sent to me as yet.

Sir, please note being a member of the Society I am entitled to get the Certified copy of the said document as per Sec.41 of West Bengal Co-op. Societies Act, 2006 read with Rule.67A & B of West Bengal Co-op Societies Rules, 2011.

Sir, please advise and guide me as to what should be my next step to obtain the said document as the Secretary is silent and replying/acting to my application.

Regards, Janak Gupta

Learning

4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     04 April 2023

just get the injunction from court

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     04 April 2023

You again remind them and though they do not give you a copy report to the Joint Registrar/Registrar of CHS and you can obtain a copy from the registrar also.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 April 2023

Did you submit necessary documents to CHS for transfer of share in your name?

Why do you need certified copy of resolution qua transfer of share of your wife in your name ?

What was the urgency for issuance of legal notice for supply of certified copy of resolution approving / rejection of transfer of share of your wife in your name ?

However, it would be better to wait and watch for another 10 days before proceeding legally through your lawyer.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 April 2023

apply through R.T.I. procedure. The procedure to File RTI is simple and hassle-free. Write the application (or get it typed, your choice) on a paper in English/Hindi/the official language of the state. Some states have prescribed format for RTI applications. Address it to the PIO (Public Information Officer) of the department concerned.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register