LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Revv PUBG   08 August 2022

Threats from daughter in law

My brother got married in 2020. Things were pretty smooth in the beginning. But the things started worsening after sometime. Fights and arguments became part of daily routine. In march, 2022 my brother and his wife had a fight and she left for her home where she tried to kill herself 3 or 4 times. Looking at such aggressive behaviour my family asked my brother and his wife to do some legalities before coming back home as we didn't want to take any risk. But she lodged a fake complaint against us in the police station. She accused us of dowry, misbehavior etc. Then she continued to live with us for the next 4 months. 15 days back she went to her home and started threatening my whole family including my brother. Then we took some action and she again filed a written complaint against us 2 days back. Now, she is asking for 50% property and 10lakhs cash to resolve the matter. Also, 2 days back she came home without informing us and we were out of town for some work. She also broke the lock of the house and entered. Now, my family is afraid to go in the house and live with her because she will put more allegations. Please guide us.

Learning

1 Replies

VENKATA MOHANA RAO PATHAKOTA (PRACTICING ADVOCATE AT HIGH COURT OF TELANGANA AND ANDHRA PRADESH)     09 August 2022

You have a good case. You may reach me @ 8297877977
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register