Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Soma parial   09 July 2017

Gratuity held up and also experience certificate

Sir ,

under certain emergency circumstances, I had decided to resign. they had not given my one months salary and not any experience certificate and not even a relieving letter. moreover they are not alowing me to apply for my Gratuity amount, and harassing me by giving show cause letter and when i have responded by mail to Hr he has changed his mail adress and mail delivery system is showing a failure. I have worked in this school for 11years and 3 months. Being a lady with poor financial condition, they are taking advantage of it. Please guide what to do. I had tendered my resignation on 23rd june

Learning

9 Replies

Sumanta Podder   09 July 2017

Plese someone comment on this matter. I am also in a similar condition, the only difference being that I am about to tender my resignation. But I know that it will not be accepted and they will harass me in every possible way. I am employed in a Non-Govt and unaided recognised school. I have worked here for 9 years and due to some emergent situation need to resign. So please suggest anyone whether I should tender my notice for resignation via Reg Post and continue my notice period as usual in the school or just serve the notice and leave forgetting the last month's salary. Also I am entitled to PF and Gratuity and I am not sure whether they are going to clear it , so any suggestion on this topic would be helpful.

thanks in advance.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 July 2017

Originally posted by : Soma parial
Sir ,

under certain emergency circumstances, I had decided to resign. they had not given my one months salary and not any experience certificate and not even a relieving letter. moreover they are not alowing me to apply for my Gratuity amount, and harassing me by giving show cause letter and when i have responded by mail to Hr he has changed his mail adress and mail delivery system is showing a failure. I have worked in this school for 11years and 3 months. Being a lady with poor financial condition, they are taking advantage of it. Please guide what to do. I had tendered my resignation on 23rd june

Tendering Resignation is not misconduct.

Has employer declined to accept resignation in writing?

If yes what is the reason?

Why SCN?

Was it issued after receiving resignation?

What exactly do you mean from ‘not allowing applying for Gratuity’

You can submit FormI under proper acknowledgment.

Submit reply by email at any other email id say :principle or email as at website on the same email trail that bounced back.

Sumanta Podder   09 July 2017

No Mr Kumar Doab. The query contained in the link that you have referred has been solved. Thanks

Dear LCI querist @ Mr.Sumanta Podder 

I am happy to note that query has been solved.

1 Like

Sumanta Podder   10 July 2017

But not the present one sir

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 July 2017

1.The qualifying Period :  On rendering of 5 years of service either termination, resifgnation or retirement.

2.@Amount: @15 days wages for every completed years of service.

3.Employee should apply within 30 days in Form 1.

4.Forfeiture: On termination of any employee for moral turpitude and riotous or disorderly behavious..  Wilfully causing loss, destoruction of property etc.,

5.Dislay Notice: On conspicuous place at the main entrance in English language or the language undersrtood by majority of employees .

6.Penalties: Imprisonment for 6 months or fine upto Rs.10,000/- avoiding to make payment by making false statement or representation.,  Impriosnment not less than 3 months and upto one year with fine on default in complying the with provisions of the Act or rules.

You have a right.  Study the displayed notice, issue notice to desginated Gratuity oficer, contact any Teacher's union or Labor inspector or Legal services authority for further guidance.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 July 2017

The querist has to respond.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register