LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Marriage proof

i m in wid a boy since 2007 and we got married in temple in 2008 becoz boy's parents were not ready for aour marriage so we did in a temple but unfortunately we did not clicked any picture so i dont have any proof of that. but the boy's parents did not get ready and made a pressure in the boy the boy again got married under pressure in front of society but i did not know abt that. but after marriage he came to know that he can not live with her as he is not able to forget me but he did a mistake and the girl got pregnant and deliverd a boy after 9 months of marriage but the girl is not mentally fit so they live together only for 2 months and after one year the boy filed the divorce petition and told me that u dont worry i will get divorce and we will be together very soon.

but the girl filed the 498a and warned thm to send jail so he has to bring her home back but the girl is not in love wid her and only got married for the money and status.

now my problem is that how can i prove my marriage whn i dont have any prove. i have photographs of our honeyomoon but not of marriage.

pls suggest me what should i do .

i am his frist wife but  

Learning

12 Replies

(Guest)

Please help me 

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     23 October 2013

1.vishakha ji forget him and do marriage to a suitable boy in front of society and live whole life happily 2. As you aware your boy friend had done his marriage with another girl and become a father of a son , It is not so easy to come out from that wedlock . 3 don't spoil your and his life because if you become adament and announce that you had married with him but haven' t any proof of it , his wife will file so many criminal, civil and DV cases upon him which takes so many years to decide , in that period you can't marry with him , better to quit from his life and forget everything and start new life in new way. 4.time is best healer after sometime you will be normal and forget everything of your past , moment ly It feels difficult but later on and strong will power make you strong to come out from this difficult situation.

(Guest)

i m in wid a boy since 2007 and we got married in temple in 2008 becoz boy's parents were not ready for aour marriage so we did in a temple but unfortunately we did not clicked any picture so i dont have any proof of that.

Opinion: It's matter of proof.......

Only putting vermilion infront of god doesn't make any valid marriage..until or unless witnesses are there,priests are there,homa and saptapadi etc ..are there as read with sec-5 & 7 of HMA 1955.
Even special Marriage Act 1954 needs two different religion and it should be registered.

then what left??......muslim marriage and christain marriage...and I can assume that both doesn't fall under this category.

but the boy's parents did not get ready and made a pressure in the boy the boy again got married under pressure in front of society

Opinion: What pressure????? my dear madam, do your BF cum Husband was an infant or a minor boy that he felt the social pressure from the family??

This is mere an excuse.......!!

Those who love never knows any pressures that's why they are called love bird's;) They have their own wings and no confinement could break their relationship is my view.

but i did not know abt that.

Opinion: if you do not know??? then what kind of love was that?????? only for s*xual relation or what???

your husband is getting married to another lady and you were in third world..isn't it?

This is not fair madam,,,if you love anybody then you must be knowing about him and vice versa is the universal truth.

but after marriage he came to know that he can not live with her as he is not able to forget me but he did a mistake and the girl got pregnant and deliverd a boy after 9 months of marriage

Opinion: Wow......your BF cum husband did mistake and that mistake was in form of a cute child imposing his face because he is the father of that child.

And then all of a sudden he realized that he also did a blunder mistake by producing his own child..isn't it??

the day had come when your BF cum Husband get bored from her own legal wife and thinking about his previous s*xual pleasures...and one fine day he missed you and forecasted his lust..

Very nice.....you women only goes around such b*st*rds who are only made to f**ck you and then leave you with all cock and bull stories..and you too believe the same.

but the girl is not mentally fit so they live together only for 2 months and after one year the boy filed the divorce petition and told me that u dont worry i will get divorce and we will be together very soon.

Opinion: Why not??????

This would be a greatest Bollywood love triangular movie as ever based on your true story of love s*x and dokha...

-----------------------------------------------

MCD is the best way to refill the retro moments enjoyed by both of you and no other way because har mod pe khatra hai......Wo toh dono taraf se jayega.

He will be crushed by either end with good number of IPC sections...So,better tell him to part way amicably or not then he must be carrying numerous of stringent proof to get contested divorce that will end only by answering Aghori Baba on this LCI.

but the girl filed the 498a and warned thm to send jail so he has to bring her home back but the girl is not in love wid her and only got married for the money and status.

Opinion: Wow...gr8.. Udhar bhi dhoka idhar bhi dhokha ab pyarr mohabbat me kya rakha.......!!

Let the heaven may fall for his justice.....till then do all Vrats like karvachowth,saath somvari, thursday,satarday and many more to woo the god of s*x & love.

now my problem is that how can i prove my marriage whn i dont have any prove. i have photographs of our honeyomoon but not of marriage.

pls suggest me what should i do .

i am his frist wife but  

Opinion: If you were the first wife then can't he had done the same mistake with you what he had done with his legal wedded wife.

If he had produced a child with you then you must be having the most solid proof ...by building the co-relations like ....A & B went to temple on XYZ date to marry, after 1 week A&B both travelled for their honeymoon (show the tickets and snaps of good time)...then after 9 months of such copulation/honeymoon child C has been produced...

Mam,you must had a fit case of making his marriage null and void and sending him good 7 years of jail....ooppsss ,........Iam too rude Naa.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My sincere advice on your case:-

1. Ask him to take MCD if he is not happy with her via amicable settlement.

2. If not then gather all the proof of mental cruelities as well as desertion whatever done by her wife and file for divorce U/s 13ia and 13Ib or wait for IrBM to come.

3. Till then you both of you think that .......is this real love or just infatuation or back date lust overlapping the present.

4. If yes....then better don't marry it will be again a blinder for both of you.

chalo then you just think and think ......as your time start's now.........!!

regards.

2 Like

Northern Queen (Manager)     24 October 2013

LOL @Every Suffer - you crack me up with laughter man.  That was a great reply to such a stupid person - just keep telling it as it is! 

@Vishakha - It amazes me that a person could be so stupid. 

1. You 'think' you married him, but there are no photos for proof.  Who on earth doesnt take a photo of their wedding day? or register it?
  2. He dumps you (because his family didn't approve of you) and marries another woman due to family pressure and social status. Was it a shotgun wedding then? He must have liked her because he didn't waste much time making babies with her. He may also be a bigamist now, which is a jailable offence of 7 years.
  3. Things don't work out with his new wife, so he dumps her and runs back to you.  He want's his cake and eat it.
  4. He wan'ts you to wait for his divorce to come through so you can be together.  He's a pathological liar!
  5. She filed 498a because he has deserted her and left her with the child, going back to you. And rightly so! She is the victim here and doesn't deserve this treatment - and she didn't know about you when she married him!
  6. He want's you to wait for him until the divorce is through.  Oh he may get a divorce or even a degree of nullity, but i think you may be waiting 7 years or more until he gets out of prison.

Please take my advise Vishakha - dump him - move on with your life and meet a nice boy who won't mess you about.  This boy will only bring you heartache.  You deserve some happiness.  Peace and love to you.

1 Like

Northern Queen (Manager)     24 October 2013

@Vishakha - Please accept my appologies for suggesting you are 'stupid'.  My comments are not meant to hurt you and I do understand that you are genuinely seeking help and advice on this forum.

I wish you love and happiness in whatever decision or choice you make.

Regards

Northern Queen

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 October 2013

if yu can see the logic given by above members the life will be easier.

balakrishnan k s (senior manager)     24 October 2013

a fatal accident happened in your life and only your decision to keep away with such legally protected coward person.If you wish to show your success in life then start a new play.

(Guest)

u all right but u r not aware abt the real situation that marriage was fraud as her father hide abt her mental problem n the baby is becoz of that lady as she knew that very sonn he will be knowing abt my mental situation so she planned baby in first night. becoz wid the help of baby she could make herself strong

the girl family is fraud n my husband is in real trouble pls help me if thr is any solution

Northern Queen (Manager)     25 October 2013

@Vishakha - I am really sorry you are suffering - but this girl didn't have 'an immaculate conception' - her husband (or bigamist husband) got her pregnant. She could not actually force him to sleep with her, although it is quite normal for a newly married couple to sleep with each other on their wedding night. It's called conjugal rights. Have you asked yourself why he didn't take precautions for family planning either - he also has joint responsibilty. Have you given any thought about his child who will grow up without a father (absence because he is in prison)

Do you have any proof that this girl has 'mental health problems.  Are you a Consultant Psychiatrist or have qualifications in Psychiatry to make such a diagnosis. Somehow i dont think so! 

Like i said before, it is your decision and choice to decide your own pathway in life - but asking people in a forum for advice, when deep down you know the answer - yes, that doubt about him which is niggling away at the back of your mind asking you questions why this boy married another woman, got her pregnant, came running back to you and wants to hide away from the law now because he is going to get arrested soon for abandoning her and his child. If he claims that his marriage to her is null and void because you are his wife, it will land him with a jail sentence for bigamy. Either way - he is going to drag you down and make your life a misery.

Peace and love to you.

(Guest)

she is schizophrenic and he realised it soon after marriage and she her self told him and told that i can see a light between my eyes and my dadi calls me . she gets aggravate in small talks either she keeps quite. many time she thrown something on my husband to make him hurt. that is the reason they could not stay together not even 2 months. she never cooked food or cared for him and always stayed wid her parents. my husband never wanted to hurt anyone and he is a responsible person and the pressure under which he married that lady cant be explained on this forum and i know that nobody will understand that but m wid him since last six years and know him better than every one. he never left me and never run away from my responsibility . he always gave me best as much as he could and as far as the girl is concern she is not a girl who can take care of someone emotions.

The girls Family has accept that the girl has this problem and saying that we have to accommodate wid it and same time they did not accept it in front of police and said that it is postpartum psychosis (means after delivery). the girl had already said to my husband that she is taking medicine from childhood. but now she is using each law and made my husband's family life worst. 

she her self had goneto her parents home before 2 months of marriage never came back. she came at the time of her delivery and thn went to her parents within 25 days wid her own wish.

my hus band got married wid him in 2010 june and lived wid her only two months and that is becoz he were posted out of his hometown. when they came back from thr in sep 2010 she went to her parents and visited to doctor without telling my husband.

they live seprated from sep 2010 to oct  2013. and my husband filed case of divorce in 2012 . as she got notice she filed 498a and wished to come back.

she is very clever and knows that they did fraud wid my husband. but still they all spoliling his Life.

My husband is in a responsible job he works for India. he is armed forces mentally and physically fit but now he is totally broken as he could not dined his parents request and made thm happy.

(Guest)

And i would like to add here that i want to prove my marriage so that i can socially come in front and help my husband and he can live his life happily as he has broken from inside and we both want to live together we just did this sacrifice for his parents but it spolied his life.

i never wanted to send him jail and dont want to claim any right and dont want any compensation. i just wanted his happiness.

pls suggest me that is thr anyway so that we can just b happy and can come out from all this trouble. we are ready to take her responsibility even after the divorce.

as we know that she is ill and need support but what is the mistake of my husband .

he has the right of live happily one mistake and that to0 for his parents cant spoil his life. 

Northern Queen (Manager)     25 October 2013

@Vishakha - my heart goes out to you - this is a very complicated case and i seriously advise you to tell your husband / ?boyfriend to seek the services of a more senior Advocate. 

There are some very good Advocates on this site, but there are also some ignorant micky mouse one's too - who are completly clueless or unscrupulous, so do some research and look for recommendations by non Lawyers - Advocates are not allowed to tout for business on here - that's against the law and they know it, so watch out for that too.

I can't guide you because i'm not a Lawyer - and i don't profess to be one either.  I just feel your case is'nt straight forward, plus you have an emotional pull on your heartstrings - you obviously love and care about him.

Good luck for the future - i hope you find true happiness.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register