LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

On AAJ TAK - that Police man should be killed right now

Watching on AAJ TAK a very bad news that a family man is badly hearted and his wife and 2 years son are crying.  I am feeling very much anger on that Police man and I think that devil in the police uniform should be killed immediately without allowing a single minute more to live.  Why people should not make a force to kill such devils in police uniform?  I have noted down the face and name of this devil and it is sure that some day we will find him and will make him without cloths and beat him before that family and this will only be a justice for today's hurtful incidence.

Learning

12 Replies

(Guest)

Please read "beaten' instead of "hearted' in first sentence.

(Guest)

We are going to meet Mayawati for arrest of these 3 policemans or from the very day DRF will start working to expose the real face of nudity of BSP.  I think if Mayawati become the PM so the police force will become THE DEVIL FORCE.  It was not concepted by our great founder of our democratic constitution param pujya Babasaheb Ambedkar and all the action of Mayawati Government is showing that she is ever breaking all the principles of Babasaheb Ambedkar and she and her BSP should not survive3 anymore.  They are dengerously harmful to the civil society.  

(Guest)

The names of these devils are;

Ashok Kumar, Conctable, UP Police

Ishtiyak Ahmed, Sub Inspector, UP Police

both are only suspended and just after few days when the news will go aside they will come back and proceed in police uniform to beat other people.  If you want to be safe don't go before them.

1 Like

(Guest)

Helpless and poor "Shikchha Mitra" are badly beaten in ITAWA by UP police force and 2200 Crore rupees are wasted on stones to make elephants in a peopleless garden.  In these 2200 crore rupees, all the BPL poor people would have been given employment with better life and better education to their children. 

Is Mayawati a follower of great Babasaheb Ambedkar whoever worked for crying poor people?

(Guest)

Nihatthe aur asahaay nagriko par

hamla karne waale

UP Police ke

UNIFORM wale HIJDE

UP POLICE – HIJDON KI FAUJ

Inhe sari pahnakar Mayawati ke Darbaar me naachne bhejo

Saj rahi UP Police ki Amma

Chunar Gote me

Haay ! Haay !!

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     05 September 2010

He must be punished.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     05 September 2010

Samudreji, Sometimes medieval way of punishmenmt proves to be detterent.

All the leaders are busy in glorifying themselves. They are far away from the reality. Be it Ram Bilas Paswan or Mayavati. Their role is limited to the poiitics. They neigther have voiced nor ever will voice for the social cause.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     05 September 2010

yes,accused must be punished.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     05 September 2010

AGCCUSED MUST BE PUNISHED.

(Guest)

Ram Ji,I have not seen the News,but believe your words,so I would add the fxxxing culprit,not the accused,be fxxxxd.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     06 September 2010

I too have not seen the news, but I have full faith on Ramji, he never mislead us.

Rakshak never be allowed to be Vakshak. If they do so then must be punished with iron fist.

Ramji is correct.

(Guest)

I tell you.

There was a protest going by "Shikchhamitra" and they were doing "Rail Roko Andolan" inside the Itawa Railway station.  The police force was coming out after severe laathi-charge to them.

A very simple person was on motorbike with his wife and a 2 years son.  They were just reached out of Railway station before a medical store for purchasing some medicines.  The policeman were forcing to go away from there and he was saying that we have not to go inside the Railway station and we are not with the strikers.  Eventhough there were no such crowd of strikers and policemen were just doing Gundagiri and started beating that man and when his wife was tried to protect him the sub-inspector ishtiyaz ahmed has beaten the wife by stick.  The little child was in one hand of the wife and she was trying to protect herself from the stick attack by that inspector.

What you feel dears if you would be there instead of that man?  How you feel if your wife is beaten before you?  How you feel for your child in this situation?

If I would have been there I would have killed atleast one police man.  And if not there since the whole police force was there so I would have killed them whenever I get the chance.  And it would have been my top priority.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register