LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     19 March 2010

Thanks to LCI

It is due to this forum that I got guidance  and ecouragement to take up a case of   a very poor parents for recovery of   their new born baby . I had posted the story yesterday - " rarest case of child custody" which can be seen on following link:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/A-rarest-case-of-child-custody/15954/

I was hesitating in active participation in this case due to professional etiquetes. Mr D Arun Kumar guided me about costs and address of DNA test agency.  Further, on his encouragement , I discussed the matter with   the original counsel of the poor client offering my free services, and the counsel has happily agreed to formally engage me in the case .

Learning

6 Replies

Daksh (Student)     19 March 2010

Respected Sir,

I do not see any thing wrong about professional etiquetes as it was done bonafidely only and only for securing justice - as apart from the officer of the court we all are also responsible for our humane duties to fellow needy bretherens.

Once again kudos for such big heartedness - it is really appreciable and needs to be lauded.  We are young and naive but these acts will go way beyond being our ideal role model.   We all LCI fraternity are proud of having you with us.

Thanks and best personal regards

Daksh

2 Like

N RAMESH. (Advocate Chennai. Formerly Civil Judge. Mobile.09444261613)     19 March 2010

I too join with Daksh in wishing you.
We all LCI fraternity are proud of having you with us

1 Like

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     20 March 2010

Kudos ... Tripathiji... let the world know, we are humans first and the next is our professionalism.   We all, the LCI fraternity feel proud to be with you as fellow members..

1 Like

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     05 August 2010

Dear bfriends, now the poor petitioners have won the case and found their baby back !!!

Thanks to all of you!!

O. Haridasan (Service)     05 August 2010

Pranam, Tripathiji. That really was the spirit of the profession coupled with the call of your heart. Hats off to you, sir. What we require today are more and more such Tripathijis.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     05 August 2010

THANKS TRIPATHI JI.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register