LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

IT Lady (PM)     13 June 2013

Contractual to permanent hire

Hello Lawyers. Please help me with your valuable advice.

I am serving a multinational IT giant from last two years as Project Manager(Management Post) positionon Contractual Hire Basis, on a third party payroll. Based on my performance my 'contract to permanent' process has been started last year and now I have received an Offer letter 2 days back. But, the pay package is lower than what I am getting. What my concern is, In the Offer Letter this Employer has given me a System Engineer post, while Project Manager written in Bracket. Probably the reason, they do not want me to pay even the minimum package of project manager which HRs are supposed to pay as per company policies.

How Ethical or Legal it is to write a Technicle Position(which usually given to engineering freshers) in the offer letter and actual position in bracket? Please let me know the legal sections\rules applicable to contract employees in India.

Looking for your earliest Response. Thanks in Advance.

Learning

1 Replies

sree 9491505984 (Lawyer, Hyderabad)     13 June 2013

My friend,

I understood ur pain. Now a days the software companies are playing such a bad games with their employees. It is again basing on demand. It looks for  them ur  a contract e/ee and u defintely opt perminent employment. Hence these cheep techniques. Legally speaking it is just an offer // means u can accept it or reject it... Be patience..wait for ur turn.. All the best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register