LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abdullah Khan   20 February 2020

contract

13 years ago I made a contract with Tata docomo telecommunication, as they took my plot for tower but cause of lose of company is closed/ collapsed, but tower's structure is still standing there, and there's no rent for it, I want to see vacant my plot.... what should I do?

Learning

4 Replies

Sourav Das (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     20 February 2020

Issue legal notice Tata, claiming your dues. Then file suit for eviction before rent controller. Generally these kind of matters are settled amicably after issuing legal notice itself. So do not worry.
1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 February 2020

There are several occasions when a person or an entity needs to take a legal action against another person or an entity. The several occasions can be consumer complaint, property dispute, check bounce, divorce, eviction and many more. However, it is important for you to inform the other person that you are going to initiate a legal action against them. That is the reason, you send a legal notice to a person or an entity.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 February 2020

Issue legal notice against the company for payment of arrears and hand over physical vacant possession..

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 February 2020

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant documents for appreciation of facts/documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register