LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abdullah Khan   21 March 2020


Tata Docomo telecommunication have lost its existence that's why that company haven't given my installment for 2 years Can I claim my amount (with interest)
please tell me what to do and?


 5 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     21 March 2020

Dear querist,

You file recovery suit for your any unpaid dues in civil court. Send legal notice and later on file suit for recovery. Court may allow your claim as per your case.



Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     21 March 2020

You can make a claim by way of filing a civil suit for the recovery of the outstanding amount, 

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     21 March 2020

start by sending a legal notice through counsel

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 March 2020

Please contact District Consumer Forum and explore the possibility of using the forum for getting a refund, in addition to filing a complaint before TRAI.  Don't worry, still, the company is having ethics and you will certainly receive the funds.  Contacting the forum is for issuing a notice under CP Act demanding for a refund of the security deposit. and to file the complaint within the limitation period of 2 years.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 March 2020

You can very well take action against the company for recovery of your dues through consumer forum also.

But before that you may analyse the facts i.e., the amount due to you and the amount you may have to spend for recovery of the amount due to you.

If the former is is on the higher side then what will be use of taking any legal action n it.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register