Upgrad LLM

consumer protection act

seniour accountant

dear all,

i have ordered a phone through flipkart under exhange program as per their terms and conditions if their is some scratches in phone body they will deduct rs 200 it is clearly mentioned in their website but when delivery boy came to my home he refused to take the phone as their is scratches i showed him flipkart terms and conditions still he didnt exchange my phone later on complaint to flipkart with showing their terms and conditions they cancelled my order and refunded the money.

please provide below questions answer

can i sue flipkart under consumer protection act if yes they hve refunded my money as per which section
i went to consumer district consumer court the employee is saying only when u hve purchased some goods then u can file a case

how can i file a case against this business malpractice

You should first write e-mail to the customer care of Flipkart and if you doesn't get any reply after two or three e-mails then you should send them Legal Notice through an Advocate. Further you have the right to approach District Consumer Court within 2 years from the date of cause of action.

Also note that litigation takes time which involve huge cost also.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x