Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhirendra Pandey   26 April 2020

Consumer Protection

what are the rights of consumer.
is he free to ask and enquire about the shopkeeper. from where the goods are supplied and duties of consumers

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 April 2020

Consumers have rights to check quality and rate and supplier of the goods and get a bill from the seller.

Shreya Saxena (Student at Faculty of Law Banasthali Vidyapith Rajasthan.)     26 April 2020

Sir,

it is true that the consumers have the right to enquire about the shopkeeper and the basic supply of the goods. However, the consumer has to be aware of various implications mentioned under the Consumer Protection Act, 1986. 

there are certain duties of the consumers. however, it will be better if you would elaborate on your problem a bit for a better explanation. 

Regards

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     26 April 2020

Originally posted by : Dhirendra Pandey
what are the rights of consumer.is he free to ask and enquire about the shopkeeper. from where the goods are supplied and duties of consumers

1. A Customer /Consumer is entitled to file grievances in the Consumer Court, for issues specifically related to "Negligence, Deficiency, Illegal Trade practices .... " and CANNOT ask any information from a Shopkeeper, who is a mere conduit /intermeditiary, between the Goods manufacturing /supplying Co. and the Customer /Consumer.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 April 2020

please come with facts of the case.

Gowthamkumar Gavara   06 June 2020

I ordered watches in Amazon they took my order and I paid amount. Tomorrow is deliver date that they have shown but today evng without any intimation they have cancelled my order and refunded my amount and they are not responding properly and just saying because of some technical issue's your order got cancelled but they are selling the watch at double cost. it is possible to file case against consumer protection act 1986.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register