LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

James Deen   21 November 2021

consumer forun

i have filed a case in consumer forum 4 years ago but no solution yet

 5 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     21 November 2021

Ask your Advocate to request for early hearing.

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     21 November 2021

What is your complaint /

Where did you file ?

Who is your advocate ?

What do you expect from experts on this platform /

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 November 2021

It is your duty to make a follow-up regularly for speedy commencement.  There may be 2 years delay due to a pandemic but a delay of four years is your own negligence.  There should be a specified reason for delay, find it out and take steps by contacting the registry in person.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 November 2021

what is the query

minakshi bindhani   23 November 2021

As per the query!

The Consumer Protection Act, 1986, mandates that all cases be settled in 90-150 days. 

Under the Consumer Protection Act and Regulation 10 of the Consumer Protection Regulations, 2005, the Supreme Court observed that ordinarily, the opposite party should file a response to a complaint within 30 days. The same can be even less than 30 days, depending upon the circumstances of each case.

Try to reach out to your lawyer and inquire about the matter personally.

Hope it is understandable!
Minakshi Bindhani

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query