LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roop Khanna   04 September 2021

Consumer court order

I have obtained an order from the Consumer Court New Delhi against UNITECH LTD. At the same time, the Supreme Court has passed an order to make UNITECH LTD. pay about 30 percent of outstanding FD amounts. I have received this pro-rata amount. 

The Consumer Court Judge has told me that since the Supreme Court is apprised of the matter, that my case would be held SINE DIE. Now that I have received a pro-rata amount from UNITECH through the Supreme Court, I am wondering if I can approach the Consumer Court once more to get the remaining outstanding amount vide the order that they passed Ex-parte.

I would like to know if there is a lawyer that can help me file an Execution Petition for the outstanding amount. however, because of COVID my finances are not very good and so, the lawyer fee will have to be paid after I receive my money through the Execution Petition. is anybody interested?


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 September 2021

(Fast Action) Submit Your Complaint Online File your case in consumer court/forum with the help of Online Legal India

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register