LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagendran   14 May 2018

Consumer court

any lawyer in chennai who will take my case against a builder

 3 Replies

TGK REDDI   14 May 2018

Visit your Consumer Forum.      You'll find so many Advocates.     Have a talk with them.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 May 2018

You can give complaint through online consumer courts. Please watch the following website.

rajuchowdappa   14 May 2018



I can engage you the lawyer ibn chennai and you can contact me to this number 9980635871

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query